Would you like to bring trust rather than anxiety to the family? Would you like a fresh start in your life? Would you like to look in the mirror and feel good about what you see there?
Why should I Sign Up to this Website?
To answer that question let me ask you a question, in fact a few questions.
- Would you like to have a better relationship with your partner?
- Would you like to be respected rather than avoided?
- Would you like to go out and enjoy yourself, without worrying where your next drink is coming from?
- Would you like to get up in the morning and feel good, to remember the night before, to realise you had a good time, rather than another disaster?
- Would you like to have better health?
- Would you like to have more money in your pocket?
- Would you like you, your partner and your children to have more/better holidays?
- Would you like to bring trust rather than anxiety to the family?
- Would you like a fresh start in your life?
- Would you like to look in the mirror and feel good about what you see there?
If you answered NO to these questions, then this is definitely not the website for you. In fact it would advisable to get out of this website now, as quick as you can!!! If you stay here you are in serious risk of a life changing experience and potential happiness. Obviously not what you are looking for.
However if you answered YES then this website will provide you with the tools and guidance to achieve them. Register now and get a new life for your old one! Read what other’s who joined have to say about the website.
But I could go to a self-help group like AA
You are quite correct, you could join AA and spend the rest of your life going to meetings and introducing yourself by saying “My name is **** and I’m an alcoholic”. If this is a good deal for you then I suggest that you sign up quickly. They have a program consisting of 12 steps that is famous throughout the world. They will tell you that you are all the same and that one size (program) fits all. For some that is exactly what they want and for many of them it works. If you would like the anonymity of being in AA and fitting in to being like everyone else then, again, I suggest that you go to AA and sign up quickly. AA is a great organisation for those who like it, and I thoroughly recommend it. In fact go to meetings and then come here. That way you get the best of both worlds.
Where Bottled Up for Drinkers differs from AA is that we believe that you are all different. You don’t all have the same disease that makes you all the same and means you need to be treated the same. So if you want to be treated like an individual. If you want to be given the respect due to a rational, thinking human being that can take responsibility for your own life. If you want to make a choice about drinking goals you follow, abstinence, controlled drinking, reduced drinking, and feel that you still have the resources and desire to take control of your own life then sign up now.
The fundamental principle that underpins Bottled Up for Drinkers is that you can change yourself, you have the ability, we will show you how to use it.